Office when and where you need it
Business is better with Microsoft Office 365. It’s the Office you know, with additional tools to help you work better together.
Create, edit, and share Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from your PC/Mac, iOS, AndroidTM, or Windows devices, so you can get more done—anytime, anywhere. Plus, with multi-party HD video, content sharing, and shared calendars, you’re always in sync with your team.
Office 365 updates itself, so you always have the latest features of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. With low upfront costs and the flexibility to add users and services as needed, Office 365 provides the ROI you need to succeed.
Office 365 Benefits
- Access your email, contacts, and calendar anywhere on any device via Outlook, with built-in spam and malware protection that automatically updates itself.
- Hold online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes.
- A private social network enables your company to stay connected, share information across teams, and make faster, more informed decisions.
- Simplify IT management and save money with a reduced IT infrastructure and continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
- Store up to 1 TB of documents online to easily access anywhere on any device, share with colleagues, and back up your work.
- Get telephone technical support for setup and deployment. Get more support via online Q&As, how-to resources, and the Office 365 customer community.
- A financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee* gives you the peace of mind of knowing you can always access your services.
- Flexible plans to meet your needs. Choose between plans that include online versions of Office, or get the full Office suite loaded to your favorite devices.
Tagged under: Microso,Office 365